WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN US IN EQUIPPING YOUTH TO SERVE?
Here are some wonderful ways to be involved with YES this last quarter of 2017 🙂
- BAG OF BLESSINGS! YOUR OWN PERSONAL SERVICE PROJECT! This is a great project for parishes, youth groups, families, coworkers, or any individual or group! Click here to find out how you can join us in blessing countless people all over the country: http://focusnorthamerica.org/programs/yes/yes-bag-of-blessings-project-order-bags-here/
- WORLD PARTY DAY- OCTOBER 28TH! We ask communities all over the country to unite in love and peace for our country. Click here to find out how to spread joy to the people of your own city: http://focusnorthamerica.org/programs/yes/yes-world-party-day/
- BECOME A YES SOWER! Join our monthly donor group and help us sow seeds of sacrificially living and selfless love in all our beautiful YES participants! YES SOWERS give $10-$100 a month. Every dollar is an incredible gift to our ministry. Click here to participate in raising up a generation of service leaders: https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/weblink.aspx?name=E334599&id=12
- REGISTER FOR ONE OF OUR UPCOMING YES TRIPS: http://focusnorthamerica.org/programs/yes/upcoming-trips/ OR COLLEGE DAYS http://focusnorthamerica.org/programs/yes/upcoming-yes-college-days/!
- UNITE YOUR PARISH, YOUNG AND OLD, IN GIVING SIMPLE GIFTS OF LOVE. For those that are not able to attend a trip, we have 2 opportunities for you to help us care for those we serve on YES trips.
- YE$ DOLLAR DAY! Pick a Sunday in your parish and invite everyone to give just a dollar towards providing food and fellowship for people we encounter on YES trips. Click here to find out more: YES Dollar Club
- DONATE YOUR SHOE SIZE! This is a great project that engages people to simply give their shoe size, which means so much on a YES trip. For just $3, we can provide a meal and a listening ear for someone in need.
Check out our YES video to get a glimpse of the YES experience:
Thank you for your love and support!
Katrina Bitar, YES Program Director
866-267-3083 x 705