FOCUS is looking for volunteers in the Greater Pittsburgh area who can come to our national office in Carnegie, PA, 1-2 days (1-3 hour shifts) per week in November and December to help our development team carry out end of year projects flowing into the Nativity season.
Schedules can be flexible during business hours, all ages and backgrounds are welcome (volunteers under 16 must be accompanied by a parent)! Volunteers should be comfortable carrying out basic administrative tasks such as writing, processing and sending mail, etc. Training will be provided for specific tasks! Volunteer positions will be open until filled, with priority given to volunteers who respond by Oct. 20th
YOU CAN GET INVOLVED!
Click on the icons below to download toolkits for these turnkey programs and events you can do with your church, youth, group, family, or even as a personal service project.
If you live close to a FOCUS Center and want to volunteer, scroll to the bottom of the page for contact info.
Ways to Volunteer
FOCUS Centers:If you would like to volunteer at a FOCUS Center near you call 866-267-3083 and the extension listed below.
- St. Herman’s FOCUS Cleveland, OH—Paul Finley, Local Director, ext 714
- FOCUS Minnesota, MN—Vera Proctor, Local Director, ext 712
- FOCUS Pittsburgh, PA— Fr. Paul Abernathy, Local Director, ext 713
- FOCUS Saint Louis, MO—Fr. Patrick Dare, Local Coordinator, ext 711
- FOCUS San Diego, CA—Patty Diaz, Local Coordinator, 715
- FOCUS Detroit— Eric Shanburn, 711