FOCUS Cleveland’s St Herman House is a men’s homeless shelter in Cleveland’s Ohio City neighborhood. St Herman House was founded in 1977 and became part of the FOCUS family on January 1, 2013.
In addition to sheltering homeless men, the house serves 3 hot meals a day 7 days a week to men, women and children in the community; in 2013 more than 70,000 meals were served. St Herman House also provides groceries and clothing to those in need.
FOCUS Cleveland also operates a 75-acre cattle farm in Trumbull County, Ohio. Men residing at St Herman House work on the farm.
H. Paul Finley, Director
Phone: 216-631-9860 or 216-961-3806
Street & General Mail Address:
St. Herman’s Orthodox House of Hospitality
4410 Franklin Blvd.
Cleveland, Ohio 44113-1448
Mailing address for donations only:
St. Herman’s FOCUS Cleveland
PO BOX 932612
Cleveland, OH 44193
Website and Social media
For more information, visit the FOCUS Cleveland at sainthermans.com.
3 hot meals served daily.
- Breakfast 6:00–6:30 AM
- Lunch 11:30 AM – 12:00 Noon
- Dinner 5:30–6:00 PM
- Men’s clothing and hygiene kits:
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 1:30-2pm
- Shelter Intake (by appointment, based upon availability)
Monday-Friday 9-11am and 1-3pm
- Additional giveaway of clothing, groceries and lunch bags for men, women, and families
- Last Sunday of each month from 9:30-10:30am
- 1st, 3rd, and 6th Hour Prayers – 5:30am Daily
- 9th Hour Prayers – 4:00pm Monday through Saturday